Expanded to support for education and charity work.
- Ichizaemon launched "MORIMURA HOUMEIKAI FOUNDATION " which was aiming at the contribution to culture and charity work.
- Participated in the establishment of the Dai-ichi Mutual Life Insurance Company.
- Established Nippon Toki Gomei Kaisha in Nagoya. (Presently NORITAKE CO., LIMITED)
- Ichizaemon(MORIMURA HOUMEIKAI FOUNDATION) supported the establishment of Japan Women's University.
- Ichizaemon established Morimura Gakuen.
- Ichizaemon (MORIMURA HOUMEIKAI FOUNDATION) supported the establishment of the Mita Grand Lecture Hall at Keio University.
- Nippon Toki succeeded in producing the first dinner set "Sedan" in Japan.
- Established Gomei Kaisha Nitto Shokai in Nagoya as a domestic tableware sales company.
- Left: Nitto set the corner stone
Right: First graduate of Morimura Gakuen
Based on Founders spirits that aimed contribution to Japan by producing industrial products domestically, spun off new field of business and began a full-scale production, porcelain sanitaryware and insulator (indispensable to electric power industry).
- Established Toyo Toki K.K. in Kokura. (Presently TOTO LTD.)
- Nippon Toki Gomei Kaisha was reorganized to Nippon Toki Kaisha.
- Renamed Morimura Gumi K.K. Capitalized at ￥20,000,000.
- Founder Ichizaemon Morimura VI died on 11th September.
- Established Nihon Gaishi K.K. in Nagoya. (Presently NGK INSULATORS, LTD.)
- Left: Morimura Gumi in Kobe
Right: Nitto Accounting Division
Thanks to the success of development in Dinnerware, Morimura Bros. (New York) had a large volume of business transactions with department stores, bargain chain stores and mail-order companies, etc. as adopting many salespeople.
Japan gradually expanded the share of imported china market and took the lead in the U.S.
- Established Morimura Bros. Employees Benefit Fund in Morimura Bros.
- Ichizaemon participated in the establishment of Hodogaya Country Club.
- Became the first Japanese company to import IBM electrical office machinery.
Became the first agency in Japan.
- Marked the 50th anniversary of Morimura's founding. Held a celebration inviting employees and their families.
- Kaisaku Morimura succeeded to the name of Ichizaemon VII.
- Morimura Gumi served as the position of performing investment and the supervisors to six affiliated companies ( Nippon Toki, Toyo Toki, Nihon Gangu, Morimura Shoji：purchase export outsourcing company of Morimura Gumi, Morimura Bros. Inc. and Nitto Shokai).
- Morimura Bank merged with Mitsubishi Bank.
- Closed Morimura Bros.(New York Office) in December.
- Employee's benefit Woodlawn Cemetery